By using the statusboard.me website ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Supersteil reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at http://statusboard.me/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Supersteil prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Supersteil cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Supersteil cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are allowed to use all features of Statusboard in open beta. When the open beta ends, your account will automatically be converted to a free account. This account has restrictions compared to the version you are using in the open beta.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at Paypal (see point 4.), or by sending us an email.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month which you discontinued service. You will not be charged again.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription, log in to your PayPal account and go to the "History" sub-tab of the "My Account" tab. Choose "Subscriptions" from the pull-down "Show" menu and press the "Submit" button. Choose the subscription, and click on its "Status." You will be taken to a Transaction Details page from which you may cancel your subscription. Canceling your subscription will immediately stop all future scheduled payments for this subscription.
- Supersteil, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Supersteil reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Supersteil reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Status board (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Supersteil site (www.supersteil.com) or the Service itself.
- Supersteil shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of Status board.
- You retain all copyright to all original User Content you add to the Service. You may export or remove it from the Service at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or this Terms of Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Supersteil.
- Act in any manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to use the site
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
This agreement is governed by Dutch law.